November 28, 2014

Mey's Pocket Life with November kit

Hi there! I hope you enjoy finding us and our latest projects on the Art Workshop Kit Club blog!
I have received the November Pocket Life kit, and... as soon as I laid my hands on it, I could not wait to sit at my scrap table and play with all those cute embellishments!
I absolutely love the clear stickers. I used some on my page, even though it is not Christmas-related (yet)... Can you spot them? There is a white flower and the "Oh Joy", I really like the effect on my picture.
I cut the wooden star in two, to make something that looks like leaves.
I added some stamping and some white Mr Huey ink drops. In the middle of my spread, I used two square cards from the kit, and for the Sunset title, I used the golden alphabet, which is transparent.
So, what do you think?

Check this out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment