January 13, 2015

My last week of 2014...

and also my last page on the AWKC blog, as 2015 means another year, with another great design team, who will continue to inspire you!
For my last 2014 page, I used the December PL kit, but also some embellishments from the November PL Kit, and a few things from my stash as well.
I love using the Christmas scrap goodies, but time flies and we are already in January. It was time to finish my 2014 album and put all the Christmas-related things in a box, until next time.
It has been a real pleasure to share my layouts with you, have fun scrapbooking, and long live Art Workshop Kit Club!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mey for the time spent here with us. Your pocket life pages are always so beautiful and inspiring!!! It was a great honor and real pleasure to work with you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete